Thank you for your interest in volunteering at West Valley Christian School! There are many ways to be involved, from attending a Parent Connect meeting to helping in the classroom. The first step is to volunteering on campus is pick up a Volunteer Packet at our Front Office.
Our packet will include:
- Statement of Mission, Vision, and Values
- Volunteer Policy & Expectations
- Volunteer Acknowledgement Form & Statement of Faith
- Volunteer Interests & Availability
- Background Check Form (we will need a copy of the volunteer's Driver's License to process)
Volunteers will be contacted after all forms have been submitted and reviewed. Please let us know if you have any further questions by calling our Front Office at 623-234-2100.