We are delighted that you are interested in attending West Valley Christian School. We consider it a privilege to partner with families in the education and training up of their children. This partnership is not something taken lightly, for that reason, West Valley Christian School considers the following criteria for acceptance.
Student Admissions Criteria:
- Satisfactory attendance for the previous school year. (All grades)
- Satisfactory behavior record for the previous school year. (All grades)
- A 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale during the last year of school; standardized test scores may be considered. (2nd -7th)
- No failing grades on the student's most recent school transcripts.*
- Demonstrate a strong desire to attend and become part of West Vallley Christian School.
* A one time failing grade may not exclude a student from admission, but circumstances will be evaluated during admission process to determine if admission can proceed.
Family Admissions Criteria:
Satisfactory interview with West Valley Christian School.
- Demonstrates an understanding and commitment to following West Valley Christian's policies and procedures.
- Understands that all classes will be taught from a biblical worldview perspective.
- Agrees with and is in support of West Valley Christian School statement of faith.
West Valley Christian School is a Bible-believing institution providing an education in a distinct Christian environment, and it believes that its biblical role is to work in conjunction with the home to mold students to be Christ like. On those occasions in which the atmosphere or conduct within a particular home is counter to or in opposition to the biblical lifestyle the school teaches, the school reserves the right, within its sole discretion, to refuse admission of an applicant or to discontinue enrollment of a student. This includes, but is not necessarily limited to, living in, condoning, or supporting sexual immorality; practicing homosexual lifestyle or alternative gender identity; promoting such practices; or otherwise having the inability to support the moral principles of the school (Leviticus 20:13a, Romans 1:27, Matthew 19:4-6).
If you have any questions please call the Elementary Office at 623-234-2100.
West Valley Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin with all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic, and other school administered programs.